Pages
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
A Benjamin Update
Here's the latest word(s) I've been getting on Benjamin and his family. These are compiled from his mother's (Rachel's) Facebook page. I cannot imagine facing the journey and the decisions this dear family has been. Truly, our Father gives abundant strength and grace, just as we need it! So often we say "I couldn't do that" (notice I said I can't *imagine* it - I know I could go anywhere He takes me, but being able to forsee it and make a plan of action is what I can't do. And that's a good thing.), but things like this remind me that it's in our weakness that His strength is shown. I'm guessing Rachel doesn't feel like some invincible supermama, but who can refrain from being in awe at the peace and joy that God gives that NO earthly trial can rob us of? Anyway, enough of my ramblings...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment