Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Annnnd… We Have a Stomach Bug.

Thankfully the children are being nice and taking turns (0;

Which does make it take longer, but is a lighter work load for those of us who aren’t sick.

The children like it better that way too, as we let people who are sick watch videos, and when they are sick one or two at a time, there is a lot of time spent with videos playing, and if you’re done with your work, you can watch too!

Right now, I am even more grateful for the loan of the entire Planet Earth DVD series, as well as The Blue Planet series!

Jeff is the laundry King these days, keeping it all cycling through so I don’t fall behind.

I think the children are catching on and really milking the couch time… that’s alright though, a few days more of rest won’t hurt :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment