I've vacillated (not, not vaccinated- you know me better than that!) quite a bit on whether to have this blog "open to the public" or to only a few selected readers.
I've tried both ways, for a variety of reasons.
Lately, I had it "invitation only", because of a vague fear of "creeps", and because I figured no one really wants to read another Mommy Blog. I thought I would feel freer to share details if it was locked down.
What I found was that it was sort of a hassle, and that there were things that I wanted to share with a wider audience, or at least be able to point new friends to the blog with out complicating it all.
I could use my own blog for those things, but my blog it that: MY blog. This one is for our children's hijinks, and for family stuff.
So, for now, I've opened it back up to the World Wide Web. Not that many will notice :0)
Another (perhaps my primary) benefit?
I found a way to post my instagram pics here. (insert big geeky grin)
So there will probably be at least a post a day now, because I'm on instagram a lot, documenting all those cute little moments that I don't have time to make blog posts about, but which snapping a quick picture of is easy.
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment